Quality Home Irrigation Systems in Allen and Dallas
If you’re not using perimeter drip irrigation around your building, in your lawn, or in your garden, now is the time to start. Studies show that a well-designed drip system uses up to 50 percent less water than other watering methods.
Contact landscape design company CGreens at 972-231-2870 for your in person consultation. We proudly install quality home irrigation systems in Allen, Frisco, Plano, Dallas, Highland Park and throughout the North DFW Metroplex.
What is drip irrigation?
A drip irrigation system is a type of home irrigation system that delivers water directly to the root of a plant, where it seeps into the soil one drop at a time. Essentially no water is lost through surface runoff or evaporation, and soil particles are able to absorb and hold water for plants. This also allows no water to be wasted on weeds, since drip irrigation delivers water directly to the plants you want to grow.
Why should you use it?
- Perimeter drip systems around your building is a convenient way to keep the soil moist
- Plants watered with perimeter drip systems grow faster and are more productive; they have all the water they need and aren’t slowed by water stress.
- Drip irrigation can also help prevent things like powdery mildew, a common foliage disease caused by sprinkler spray.
- Unlike pop-up spray systems, drip line irrigation systems are not subject to water restrictions imposed by the state or city
- Drip irrigation uses up to 50 percent less watering than other water methods, such as a sprinkler system.
The benefits of a drip irrigation system cannot be understated. As Texas continues to see droughts and water restrictions imposed across the state, the conservation of water has become very important. At C-Greens, we have a solution: the Rain Bird drip irrigation system.
The XFD Dripline offers great flexibility and pressure compensation. It is the most flexible, kink-resistant tubing on the market. It is ideal for small or narrow planting areas, as well as areas with tight curves or switch backs. Click here to learn more about the XFD Dripline.
We also offer a top of the line sub-surface dripline – the XFS Copper Colored Dripline. Sub-surface irrigation offers up to 90% irrigation efficiency and between 30-70% savings versus overhead irrigation. Click here to learn more about the XFS Copper Colored Dripline.
Both products offer the Rain Bird’s Professional Customer Satisfaction Policy.
If you’re interested in installing a drip line irrigation system or would like to know more, fill out the contact form below!