Do you have a small backyard, with seemingly no room for your dream landscaping? Here are 5 DIY tips to help maximize your space, without feeling clustered.
- When you don’t have much ground to cover, take to the walls! Fun, hanging containers for your house can open your space.
- Small goes a long way! Whether it’s a small fountain, sitting space, or garden area, it will make a big difference!
- Stack your plants! When space is limited, reach for the sky!
- Repurpose your day to day items! Coffee cans, plastic bottles, and mason jars make great planters.
- Use a pallet! They’re cute, and they make a great display for your plants.
Make your backyard yours. For any questions about your landscaping management, call CGreens at 972-231-2870.
CGreens | Yard Design Dallas TX | 972-231-2870