Summer is approaching fast here in Dallas, TX, and CGreen’s Landscape Management is here to make sure your yard is ready. During this time it is important to consider if it is time for your yard to get new, fresh grass. Spending time trying to revive dead, or dying grass is never a fun way to spend your day, especially in the heat of the Summer. For that reason, it is important to know when it is time to call in the CGreen’s experts to come re-sod or seed your yard and get it back to its original, beautiful state.
How do I know when I need new grass?
- Knowing when you need new grass can be difficult, but here are a few of the telltale signs:
- Mud & Dirt Patches – These are an unsightly and obvious indicator that your grass has been worn down beyond repair.
- Lawn Disease – Like dirt or mud patches, this one is easy to spot. However, lawn disease is a much more serious problem. It can spread throughout your yard. So, it is important to treat, or replace, the diseased portions before it is too late and your entire yard is affected.
- An overabundance of Weeds – Every homeowner deals with weeds in some shape or form. However, for some this problem can be much more serious. If it looks like you have more weeds than grass in your yard, it is time to take a look at replacing your current sod, with a thicker, stronger variety.
- Poor Drainage – This problem generally stems from more than just your grass, but it can be an indicator that you need to aerate your yard.
CGreens Landscape Management has been serving the Dallas, TX area for 40 years. We truly are the experts and have the know-how and resources to give you the yard of your dreams. For more information on our landscape management services, and how we are able to use the best practices to make your yard the best in the neighborhood place contact us. You can also schedule a service RIGHT NOW.